Friday, August 13, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

On August 9, Ruth and I celebrated our second anniversary. We have a wonderful time. First we went to a very nice restaurant on the west side of Lima. It is located on a water break that juts out into the ocean. The scenery was beautiful. We took some pictures and then went shopping. At an outlet store, we purchased a nice comforter for our bedroom.

In the background is a picture of the place where we ate. It is one of the prettiest scenes in Lima.


I snapped this picture of us in front of the restaurant. It will be a day we won’t forget – just like our wedding day.

I thank the Lord for my sweetheart. She is an answer to my prayers. Her companionship and encouragement continually uplift me.

Ruth is doing well in her adjustment to life with me in Peru. A lot of changes were thrown at her and she has graciously met each challenge with God’s grace. Each day, I have observed firsthand, her patience and contentment as a new missionary in a foreign country. Many of you have been praying especially for her. We thank you for your prayers and for the Lord who gives us the grace to serve Him in Lima. We both love it here doing His will.

No comments: